|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daddy's Fifty-Second!


Hello, everyone!

It's me Nicholas, writing a beautiful blog post on behalf of mother... As usual. Things have been real snappy around here in Jurong. National Day, Ben's Birthday, Grandpappy's Birthday and now Dad's birthday! My oh my, I've never seen such a cluster of joyous events!

I went out with Benjamin today to get presents for good old daddy, and boy did we take care of that assignment! I was really proud of myself for surviving out in the wild for three hours, how proud I was indeed!

Daddy's real happy with his presents, and we're real happy that he's real happy. Now that he's sleepy, we're all sleepy, too! So I guess I'll sign off here, 'cause ninjas are just stealthy pirates!


Lovingly,
Nicholas
Guest Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...