|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mimi Darlin', Pretty of The Forever!

My Pretty-of-the-day!
MIMI DARLIN'!


Look at that cheeky grin! Nothing much has changed, other than your size, Mimi! Your smile and the glint in your eyes still belie that precocious (but precious) girlie you've always been!


Now I need Melly to show me how to work this scanner, I've got these huge stacks of albums named "MIMI" that I have to scan and upload... You deserve a big feature, gal! ;)'

Here's a song dedication, just for you you you!



Love
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...