|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kimmydoll: some years ago and at present


Oh Kimmydoll, she's exactly that -- a downright doll!

I still recall excitable ladies and big girlies all squealing over my little walking talking dolly and asking for permission to pose with her under the giant Christmas tree they put out every year at the Ngee Ann City Mall!

And my, how Kimmy's grown!




mmmm and here's a suitable musical dedication to my littlest grown up musical doll! :)



one proud momma,
yol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...